Monday, April 23, 2012

5 Products I loved this Week

Below is a list of some products that I was loving this week. I tried to have a variety of types of products that I included for this post. 

5 Products I loved this Week

#1 - Neutrogena makeup remover cleansing towelettes.
I love love love these things!! They are soooo good at removing mascara, eyeliner & eye makeup without irritating my eyes. I use these to remove all my makeup. They also have a great smell to them. 


#2 - EOS lotion
This lotion smell so good like cucumber melon or something. The one thing I really love about this lotion is it does not leave my hands feeling greasy. It soaks right into my skin & leaves my hands soft & smelling good.


#3 - L.A. Looks nail polish (Magnetic Force)
This is the polish that I used for my last blog post. I think this is such a pretty Spring/Summer Coral color. It can be purchased at the dollar store so its not breaking the tight budget that most people have these days due to the economy.


#4 - Baby Lips (Peach Kiss)
This is a SPF 30 lip balm with a great peach color. I put this over the NYX lip liner Nude Beige last week & it makes a great beige/peach color. This feels good on my lips & the SPF is a plus. On Easter weekend we went to a cookout & egg hunt on that Saturday & I didn't wear anything on my lips & they felt burnt after only being in the sun for 1-2 hours. So this is a great product to use to protect my lips & give me a little color.


#5 - NYX lip liner pencil (Nude Beige)
This was one of the 1st NYX products I have ever purchased a few weeks ago. I really like this Nude Beige color to put all over my lips & then put a peach or nude color on top.

  
Thank you for stopping by & reading!

I hope you all have a great week!
& everyday tell the people in your life that they are loved!! Life is short!! 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment