Monday, April 16, 2012

Video : Bright Spring Nail Look

Here is a video that I put together of a bright spring nail look. I love creating fun looks whether it is for the nails or for the eyes. I feel like makeup & nails among other things is a great way to express yourself without being committed to the look forever! 


Nail polish used is drug store brand & beauty supply store brand. 


Nail Polish used :   
purple - L.A. Looks
bright pink - L.A. Looks
lighter pink - Sally Girl 


I hope you like the video, I know usually I just post a picture of the nail looks that I create but I thought this time it would be fun to put a video together of a nail look. 


Check back for the next nail look that I create and I will also be posting a video of some different spring eyeshadow looks that I have been working on. I am so excited!!


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment